Calling and Commitment
- A way of life marked by simplicity, gentleness and self denial
- A quality of our common life and out inter-personal relationships
- Love and care for his children and all creation
We accept the commitment to
- Strive daily, and help each other, to "abide in Christ and He is us."
- Value every person as a child of God for whom His wish is "life in all its fullness."
- Commit our lives, individually and as a group, to loving servanthood of others to the end, that they may have healing, wholeness and the fullness of life.
- Be a community characterized by harmony and unity through acceptance, forgiveness, affirmation and trust, one with another.
- Be a community of love and mutual dependability manifested in sharing and caring.
- Accept a responsibility to enable each among us to have, achieve and become the best that is possible for him/her.
- Lives marked by integrity, simplicity, gentleness and self-denial
- Depend on the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all aspects of life and work. Seek and honor that guidance, especially through prayerful decision of our group.
- Rely on God for all our resources, to be used and applied with utmost sense of stewardship and accountability